Full laboratory services on-site enable New Mexico Cancer Center doctors to have fast and accurate results from blood tests and urinalyses – both complete blood counts and comprehensive metabolic panels. The benefit for the patient is that he or she can have same-day treatments based on current information. Additionally, patients don’t have to travel to other facilities for these services – they are available in the same building.
- Pharmacy Dispensing Clinic takes care of all patients’ treatment needs
- Genetic counseling and testing for patients and their family members
- Social work to help families cope with the hardships of cancer
- Physical therapy to help patients stay as physically fit as possible during treatment, and to reduce the amount of fatigue
- Additional patient support services are provided through the New Mexico Cancer Center and NMCC Foundation
- Grants and financial support