In case of a true emergency, call 911 immediately.
Call us immediately in an urgent situation. Our providers are on call after hours to assist you. Please call us in the event of a serious medical problem before you go to the emergency room.
Many urgent problems can be handled in our offices or we can help expedite care in an emergency situation. If you experience an urgent medical problem, please inform your doctor immediately. This will allow us to make arrangements if you need to be admitted to the hospital. Always let the doctor on call know what insurance coverage you have.
Call us immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- A fever at or above 100.5 F
- Uncontrollable nausea or diarrhea
- Pain medication does not work
- Chest pains or shortness of breath
- Severe chills or shaking
- Bleeding from the nose or gums
- Blood in the urine
- Black, tar-like bowel movement
- Constipation with intense abdominal cramping
- Changes to your vision or hearing
- Increased bruising or pinpoint red or purple spots on your body